Time to get your pools uncovered and bring back that sparkling clear water. Here are the steps to get things moving:
- Pump the water off the cover and get any leaves or other debris on top.
- Put all plugs back in the pump and filter, removing any winter plugs in the skimmer and return lines.
- Top off the water level to the middle of the skimmer.
- Start pump and filter system, allow water to circulate for 24 hours.
- After circulating water for 24 hours, bring a water sample to Kiker Pools and Spas. We will assist you in selecting the right chemicals and correct amounts to balance your water so it will be safe and fun for the whole family.